Increase your chances of getting what you want!
A Two-Day Workshop, Based on the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation Research!
Negotiating is a constantly changing and dynamic process. Success comes in knowing the dimensions of the process and how to purposefully re-engineer it to create and claim mutual value.
- Strengthen your bargaining position in a negotiation by determining what is truly important to you and your counterpart!
- Arrive at a workable solution by understanding the dynamics of the negotiation process and by appropriately applying creativity, flexibility, timing and dialog!
- Learn and experience the value of working together to maximize results even when dealing with tough negotiators!
You will learn:
- How to analyze the interpersonal dynamics effecting negotiations to influence the outcome and arrive at the best solution for all parties.
- The range of possible outcomes and how to use strategies/tactics that contribute to an optimal agreement.
- How differences in negotiating behavior and styles can affect a negotiation and how to use them to your advantage.
- The barriers to resolving conflict, elements contributing to a sub-optimal agreement, and the effects of positional bargaining.
- The dynamics of both simple and complex (multi-party, multi-issue) negotiations, with hands-on practice using targeted Harvard Case Studies.
This no-nonsense course is recommended for attorneys, company executives, entrepreneurs, community leaders or anyone concerned about getting the most out of a negotiation!
Registration includes workbook, learning tools, Harvard Case Studies and 2 style assessments.
- Information: Two-Days
- Course Flyer
- Pricing: $950.00 per participant (group setting)
- Discount: Save on Two or More Attendees
- Groups: Group Rates Available
- Call 972-386-8372 or Toll-free 888-815-6778 for More Information
or to Schedule a Workshop at Your Location!